Restoration of the church “St Paraskeva” Dobrotich village
The church was built in 1876. The building is a single-nave church with a separate altar, naos and narthex above which a balcony is accessible by a wooden staircase. Two monolithic stone pillars and the stone facade wall bear, the volume of a belfry made of stone to the level of the ridge of the church. The iconostasis is composed of a belt on the lower tabs, a row of large icons, a row of small icons and a crowning cornice with four medallions.
- Date : 03.06.2015